Friday, May 13, 2011

The return!


Husband is taking the next week off work.
Therefore it's the perfect opportunity to restart juicing. (I can't possibly be bothered to get out of bed at 5:45 to juice)
Oh the glory that is green juice.
I think Husband missed it.
After he chugged his glass he looked over at mine longingly. Naturally I threatened bodily harm if he tried any funny business.
Then I lamented not buying more produce because I could have had another 7 glasses myself...
Good thing the farmers market is tomorrow.
This particular incarnation is romaine lettuce, kale, apples & lemon.
Tomorrow I'm feeling spinach, apples & possibly lemon. I'll keep you posted.




This is from the other night. It was over-flowing with yum. Black beans, sweet potato (from our garden), local spinach, cilantro lime rice, pico, avocado, & cheese.
Husband had shredded chicken on his... Nobody's perfect. ;)

In other news we'll be celebrating 7 years of wedded bliss(ish) on Sunday.
We've come a very long way...

No comments:

Post a Comment